Garbage Management in Norway

Being part of the Stromme foundation and Hald internasjonale Senter Youth exchange program I have been many places in Norway. I have known many good things about Norway. I have found one good thing is that garbage management. They are so conscious about their health. They manage garbage so well.This picture is from home. They separated garbage in different dustbin. They keep food, plastic, paper and rest of all in different dustbin.This picture is from outside the house. After fulfill dustbin box inside the house they keep all garbage outside in this dustbin. Some street walker also can use this dustbin if they have to through any garbage. They also keep 4 Dustin outside the house. Workers from garbage management who collect the garbage come twice a month  and keep this garbage with them separately because all garbage will recycle again. They will recycle plastic and paper again and they will make fertiliser (compost) from food.

This picture is from one of the garbage recycling factory ( Returkraft). We have been there with students from Hald. I have learned about how they recycle the garbage. After recycling the garbage they produce the heat, electricity and hot water etc and they sell it in many places then they earn money. This is good idea to bring back in my home country. I also want to change to garbage management system in there but first I will start from my home and village ofcourse it will take time because we don't have this types of system but I will try my best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends in Hald International